BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 3, 2012

poem#2: the continuation


i see the darkness past the glass from my window. the barrier was held for as long as it could. the glass is breaking, slower and slower. i can feel it coming to a stop, almost like my heart. never to hear a beat again, would just be another start. yeah. another start, a different beginning. a new chapter for someone who will soon find out that they're always winning. the THUMP, THUMP is just like a drum. music to my ears, found crazy by some. but Im not crazy. i never was. i just had a reality of my own. larger than none. i can see past the lies. the tears, the cries. the fears and the rest. nothing makes sense anymore. wait, theres this strange feeling in my chest. a feeling to dance to, something that makes me feel like i can fly to. i don't want it to go away. it will remind me of you. the pain and the loss of everything that will forever be gone. don't leave me. will you come back? please, i beg. come back and nothing will turn red. no. WAIT. the red is clouding my vision. becoming wider and wider. starting at the edges... going towards the rest. what is this strange thing? it looks to be blood. but starting in my eyes? it makes me wanna die. but what if i do die? what if Im already dead? the thought is sending strange signals to my head. someone please come save me! don't let me die. death would be a welcome, but i cant end my life. not yet. its not yet the time. help me out here! will you ever tell me why?

0 comments: