BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Poem inspired by Sleep-The Roots

bee. bee. my honey bee. there she goes. my honey bee. sleep has left me. the dreams are gone. and i don't miss them. and i don't wish them... on anyone else. that thief... he stole the prayer i keep. where'd he go? im so tired... dead tired...


my mind has been playing tricks of deceit on me. how can i think straight? when history repeats itself... the thought of the past following me. i wish the past would just stay in the past... but except for my family. will they even remember me, if i was to ever return? i've gone from all but a man to a simple memory. someone help me... tell me if you will remember me... i cant think straight. what ever happened to who i was? my life is unresolved, i don't know where to go. in a battle of defeat, my dreams would win over sleep. like when autumn leaves... fall... down from the trees. they fall in defeat. a battle won. its better than none. the leaves that survive stay but only for a week... or more. i cant tell yet. but from what i can see, its nothing to fret... over. im so tired... maybe finally i can get some sleep.

0 comments: