BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

poem inspired by a song my teacher had people listen to in class


i let the rain wash away all the feelings inside. ive got nothing to hide, out of sight out of mind. the day you left my hands went numb, my heart felt cold, i could've sworn i was deaf. im not deaf. i can hear the difference in my veins. the blood flowing through me doesnt make a sound anymore. the SWOOSH. SWOOSH that i heard when you were here is gone. i doubt if you come back it will ever return. somethings changed inside me. something that can never be fixed. but i guess thats okay. with that, i was being held back anyways. i doubt you'd understand, but then again how could you? i was a dark grey and you were always so cold and blue. id have killed you f i could. drank your blood and made it a part of me. so i can feel you all the time. even when i pee >_>

but enough of the crap, lets get through this together. whenever the day, it'd be better than never. i can hear the rain out my window. coming closer and closer. where did you go? will you tell me when this is over?

0 comments: