BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

hurting...


I know this has nothing to do with school or... well... anything really, but, I really want to cry. I'm not gonna say why i wanna cry, but i just wished it would stop happening. because it's happening right in front of my eyes and i cant do anything to stop it and it's hurting me. it's hurting me badly. the tears are beginning to fall. i feel if i let them keep falling, i wont be able to control it. and i really don't wanna cry in front of the problem. nothing might be the same after today... it's killing me. I'm suffering, sitting here in this room. I wanna try to stop it but i cant because i know for a fact that it would be wrong of me to say anything. god, just please PLEASE let it stop... :'l

4 comments:

jelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lahana said...

JFigueroa:
This is not an appropriate response to Patty's post. She does not name names, she is simply expressing her feelings. You have no right to name names and threaten her. Patty, please delete JFigueroa's comments.