BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 18, 2012

I WISH

i wish i would've listened. i wish i would've stopped when they told me before. but i couldn't. and now that i can, im suffering the consequences. this life isn't fun. not when your trying to hide, and rumors are being spread. i wish they would just sit down and listen to me. listen to my side of the story. i wish they could tell how sorry i am, FEEL how sorry i am. BELIEVE how sorry i am. but i guess it doesn't matter anymore. i guess i just need to handle my own sh*t and whatever. i wish a lot of things happened differently but you know, it is what it is. let the rumors spread. my insanity is only just hanging by a thread.

2 comments:

lahana said...

I'm so sorry you're in pain right now. The only thing you can count on in life is change. Things will change and when they are sh*tty, there's only one way they can go: ↑

You can always talk to me.

pat said...

Thank you. That means alot. Especially right now...