BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 18, 2012

i feel lost and alone without you by my side. these are words that were bottled up. i should have known all would be revealed in due time. the lies cause pain. tears filled with shame. i cant bring myself to say what i have to say. our time was never up, but your forced 'us' to end. why would you do that? i thought you were my friend. what happened to the old days? back in july... november? i miss you my love. and now that we're over, theres nothing left for me to say but i wish we could start over. a fresh new page. but what for, if you'd go and believe something said from a stupid little wh*re. it was never your fault. never mine either. we've known each other for awhile. i fell in love with you around easter. but would you care? would you care to see me cry? or would you rather just have me sit down and wait for me to die?

0 comments: