BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 18, 2012

i dont know what im feeling. lost. upset. lonely. like a ghost.
the silence is killing me. shall i just overdose? i dont know what to do. im lost and confused. the mood is set. tell me the rules. because this is a game. the best one yet. the one that determines my fate, but i have yet to fret. i would panic, but what for? our time is almost up. i can barely see you walking out the door. with blood shot eyes, i cant go home. now is not the time. i can cry, over and over. but whats the point if ill just do it time and time again. ill get used to it. thrive off of it. you say its not your problem, but it sure as hell ain't mine. you were the one who led me here. made me lose my mind...

1 comments:

lahana said...

This is very dark. I know I always say this, but I'm here for you if you want to talk. I can't change the drama that's going on, but I can help you process it....