BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 30, 2012

as my pen hits the paper darkness spills onto the page. im scared to go home. i barely even know the way. do you know the time or the day? i look up and all i see are clouds of grey. for miles wide. i need to know the time. get back to you. i can almost hear you whine. 'Where are you? Are you close?' im suffocating in this darkness. i might begin to overdose. i had no idea what this was about... but now i see. when is the next time i will see you? will you be with me? with my sister? they say three's a crowd, but it doesn't feel like it with your company.











dedicated to my oldest sister who is... god knows where...

2 comments:

lahana said...

I didn't even know you had an oldest sister. Can you write a little more about her?

pat said...

Sure. Next time I go to your class ill just write a whole post on her. Which I have to talk to you about, by the way.