BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

2 truths and a lie







Ok so during the summer, i was in central park and my dad was talking to me about when he was in the army and guess what? a man wearing a green army suit walks up to him and tells him 'sir, i know you mean well but, do you really believe Im going to believe you were in the army?' you should have seen how fast my dads facial expression changed, next thing you know, the guy is on the floor and my dad was twisting his arm. talk about ugly... :/

i decided i should write a book this year so i can be known and show everyone my MAD WRITING SKILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but sadly, Im only on page 30 and i started 5 weeks ago. 730 pages here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


this summer i stayed in all 2 months and i had a fight with my cat. he used his nails and i used a stick. eventually, i found his nail and also a piece of the stick. i was screaming and he was trying to come and purrr on me. after scratches and scars am i really gonna forgive him that easily?

0 comments: