BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

is he interested???

Question 1: How many classes does he have with you?
*Almost all of them. (5-6 periods)
*All of them! (7-8 periods)
*A little bit. (1-2 periods)
*None!
*A good amount...(3-4 periods)

Question 2: When you talk to him, does get into the conversation and have a good time?
*Duh! We talk 24/7 and have a great time!
*We kinda talk...and when we do, we have a good time.
*I don't know, considering we never talk!
*On the rare occasions when we talk, he doesn't really have a good time...
*Yeah, we talk a lot and have a pretty good time!

Question 3: Do you ever catch him looking at you?
*I hardly ever looks at me...but he does RARELY.
*He NEVER looks at me!
*Sometimes I see him looking at me, but he doesn't turn away...I do.
*I catch him looking most of the time, and then he looks away really quickly!
*Yeah, he's always looking at me!

Question 4: When you talk or glance at him, does he stutter or blush?
*I can't tell! But I think he gets kinda nervous...
*Yes, always!
*Mostly...
*No, he doesn't stutter when we talk, and he doesn't blush when I glance at him.
*Never!

Question 5: How much do you know about him?
*Everything! Obviously, since we talk 24/7...
*I know the main things about him, from our conversations.
*Nothing!
*Hardly anything, just random tidbits...
*I know a lot about him, actually!

Question 6: How much does he know about you?
*A lot, actually!:)
*Just the main things from conversations...
*Absolutely nothing!
*Hardly anything, just random tidbits...
*Everything! Again, since we talk 24/7!

Question 7: When you walk in a room and he's already in there, he...
*He all of the sudden becomes more tense.
*Looks at you and blushes, then looks away quickly.
*Notices you.
*He sees you, but doesn't care.
*He doesn't even notice or care!

Question 8: Does he ever compliment you?
*Like, never!
*A lot, actually!:D
*Never in a million years!
*Eh, maybe...?
*Always!

Question 9: When one of your teachers says to get a partner, he...
*Looks at you, but then shakes his head and turns away.
*Doesn't even notice you're in the room.
*Secretly wants to be your partner, but goes to one of his friends.
*Automatically looks at you.
*Hesitates, but then goes to his friends.

Question 10: O.K., last question. What does your heart tell you? How do you think he feels about you?
*Nothing, he hates me!
*I think he TOTALLY likes me!
*Just a friend, if not a little less.
*He kinda likes me!
*I think he likes me as a friend now, but maybe later, more...




This quiz is developed by Wynne .

0 comments: